Prep: 10 mins + overnight
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup TABASCO® Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 18 whole, large chicken wings, or 24 small wings
- Whisk the soy sauce, mustard, water, TABASCO® Sauce, garlic, ginger, and herbs together in a bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade to be used for basting.
- Add the chicken wings and the remaining marinade to a zip lock bag, seal and turn the bag a couple times to make sure the wings are well marinated. Refrigerate overnight.
- Fire up your grill. Remove the chicken wings from the marinade, then discard this marinade.
- Grill the wings over medium-low coals, turning often, until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Cook the wings slowly so they cook thoroughly before the glaze burns.
- While grilling, heat the reserved marinade in a saucepan and use some of it to baste the wings a few times while cooking.
- Cut into one of the wings to make sure no pink remains near the bone, then remove the wings from the grill and serve.