Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
- 1/4 cup TABASCO® Original Red Sauce
- 30 frozen tater tots
- 10 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bacon
- Brown sugar, to taste
- Fry Sauce
- 1 teaspoon TABASCO® Original Red Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
BACON WRAPPED TATER TOTS
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat (or parchment paper).
- Place 1/4 cup TABASCO® Original Red Sauce into a small bowl.
- Fully submerge each tater tot into the TABASCO® Original Red Sauce then place onto the prepared sheet. Set aside.
- Stack the slices of cheese and cut into thirds to create strips. Take each strip and fold into thirds. Repeat with remaining cheese. Set aside.
- Slice the pound of bacon in half.
- Place cheese onto one end of the bacon and place the tater tot on top of the cheese.
- Roll to wrap the tater tot and cheese in the bacon.
- Repeat with remaining tater tots.
- Sprinkle each bacon-wrapped tater tot with brown sugar, as desired.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Serve with fry sauce (directions below) and enjoy!
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Store in fridge, covered, until ready to serve!