Buffalo pulled pork eggs
Prep time: 8 MIN
Cook time: 7 MIN
- 2 tbsp Tabasco® Chipotle Pepper Sauce(or more to taste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (2 ½ lbs) boneless pork roast
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Season pork with salt and pepper and brown on all sides.
- Combine ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Tabasco® Chipotle Sauce, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce in slow cooker. Add pork and 2 tsp of the skillet drippings; cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred meat and toss in sauce.
- Fry eggs and serve with pulled pork. Add a drizzle of Tabasco Chipotle to taste and slices of jalapenos for added heat.
Alternative cooking method: Brown meat in oil in an oven-safe Dutch oven or large skillet with cover. Then combine ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Tabasco® Chipotle Sauce, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce and add to Dutch oven or skillet. Cover and bake in 350°F oven for 4 hours or until fork tender.